GOODBYE FOR NOW

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Early Birds and Technology

It is absolutely amazing to actually see a member of the young generation experimenting with technology. In my previous posts, I mentioned that technology is our future, and this proves just that. Kaia is three years old and her father have already exposed and introduced her the the world of technology. This is a brilliant way of incorporating ideas into our young children's heads. This is an example of it's never too early or late for learning new things. The sooner we help our children adapt to technology, the more incline they will be in the future. I believe Kaia's dad is doing an excellent job with her! Keep up the great work.....

1 comment:

  1. I liked reading about this little girl too. It inspired me to let Ander start his own Blog and he did! You can go to it from my page, just a plug for him! I really love the picture you found to attach with your post, it compliments your opinion very well!

    ReplyDelete