GOODBYE FOR NOW

Sunday, October 11, 2009

This Is How We Dream

First of all, I must say these videos were extremely BORING. Mr. Miller had a mono toned voice which made it very hard for me to pay attention to what he had to say. In the first video, he spoke about incremental change to media. Mr. Miller explained some facts on the way we write, the way we work and lots more. He explained the ways in which multimedia is incorporated into our teaching styles and also explained that print and visual is often used.

In part 2 of the video, Mr. Miller explained the fundamental change of multimedia. He stated that technology has materials that changes before our eyes. iTunes U was also mentioned in this video. Mr. Miller went on to saying that ideas belong to us as a culture. I'm really not sure what else I was able to learn from these videos other than it was very uninteresting to me. I found it to be very mono toned and unclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment