GOODBYE FOR NOW

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Introduction To Me

For starters, my name is Nicky Crystal Jittan. I am engaged to Richard Hughes. I moved to Alabama approx 3 1/2 years ago. I was born in the islands, Trinidad, moved to New York when I was 11, then Orlando one year later. I lived in Orlando with my family for 11 1/2 years then moved to Mobile. We do not have any kids and really don't plan to have any until we buy a boat. One hobby that's at the top of my list is FISHING! I love love love love love love love love to fish. Salt water fishing that is! It's my favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. :-) Let's see, um mm, I graduated from high school in 2000. Went to school to become an x-ray technician. After x-ray school, I worked at a doctor's office in Florida. I like it a lot. I was actually about to return to school to get a degree in radiological tech. I decided to move to Mobile with my boyfriend instead. Um, I didn't continue in the x-ray field. And guess what? I even worked selling cars at Spring Hill Toyota. lol.. Isn't that funny or what? lol..... Anyways, approx one year ago, I decided that I wanted to make a difference in some one's life. Who would be better than kids? I thought to myself... That when I visioned teaching kids. I love kids that I can return.. Go figure! :-) Needless to say, this is why I started school at South... I like USA thus far, i guess... to be continued...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment