GOODBYE FOR NOW

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog (3rd Grade Podcasts)

After reviewing the material from Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog, I learned that these kids read very very well. I really enjoyed this podcast. There was a little girl who was the host of the show. She introduced each speaker one after another that explained a fact about ancient Rome. There were some very interesting facts about Roman architecture, Julius Caesar, gladiator, and Cleopatra. The background had music which complimented what the speaker described.

I think the children of this podcast did a fantastic job! I'm now thinking about using soft music in the background of my podcast. Sticking to facts about the topic would be best in my podcast. I think doing a podcast would introduce me to a different side of technology that can help me in the future. Looking forward to this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment