GOODBYE FOR NOW

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Karl Fish: Is It Okay to Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher?

WOW! This post by Mr. Fisch was very extreme. I must say that I really enjoyed his comments. I really enjoyed the comment that technology should be used as a tool to help expand children knowledge. To be honest, Mr. Fish's post was very entertaining and funny. It was very enjoyable to read and easy to grasp his viewpoint. I never really thought about technology as being as important as reading until I read this post.

In becoming a teacher, I find myself not technical enough. I do believe that a lot of learning needs to take place. I'm definitely looking forward in shaping up my technology skills. It will be rather embarrassing if my students know more than me when it comes to technology. I would much rather make them proud that they could learn about computer from their teacher. I wouldn't mind learning from them too. It never hurts to have an open mind about learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment