GOODBYE FOR NOW

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Michael Wesch: A Vision of Students Today

This movie somewhat captures my college experience. I graduated from high school in 2000 and got my A.A. degree soon after. I then went to a technical school where I obtained my x-ray license. After that, I went into the work field and then decided to continue my education in 2009. I currently work full time and taking 9 hours of college credit. I work during the day and go to school at night.

I find it very difficult to pay attention at school because of being extremely tired from work. As in the video, I definitely do not read as much as I need for my classes. Studying is not at the top of my priority list. I sometimes think sleep is more important than dedicating more time for homework and studying. All in all, I thought this video represented me at least 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment